top of page
Who We Are
Here at Ain't Islanders, we know that sometimes all it takes to change the world is a little offering of time to each other. The core of our efforts is to lift the well-being of humanity and advocate healthy balance of life activities, by enlisting volunteers to provide value-added service to others. The services are, but not limited to:
Workout sessions by certified fitness professionals
Financial literacy education
Parenting skill development
Lifetime learning "time blocks", based on matching interest
Simply, conversations, when you need it
Home: Who We Are
- Sat, Jan 16ZToning with Janell, Kae & YangJan 16, 2021, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM PSTZToning with Janell, Kae & YangIt combines targeted body-sculpting exercises and high-energy cardio work with Latin-infused ZUMBA® moves to create a calorie-torching, strength-training dance fitness-party. Get a pair of light weights. Recommended weights are no more than 2.5 pounds each hand.
- Fri, Jan 15HIIT Workout with Liz, Rachel & YangJan 15, 2021, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM PSTHIIT Workout with Liz, Rachel & YangSTRONG Nation™ combines body weight, muscle conditioning, cardio and plyometric training moves synced to original music that has been specifically designed to match every single move. Every squat, every lunge, every burpee is driven by the music, helping you make it to that last rep.
- Thu, Jan 14Zumba Thursday with Jean
- Tue, Jan 12Zumba with Janell, Jean, Kae & Yang
- Mon, Jan 11Pop Pilate Monday with Jean